Use the following video resources - many of these use YouTube, so will have to be accessed via a non-school site:
AP Biology...Anatomy & Physiology...Biology
- Bozeman Biology – GREAT video reviews of specific topics in biology.
- Khan Academy – GREAT video reviews of specific topics in biology. The biology section is the equivalent of AP Biology.
- Bozeman Physics – GREAT video reviews of specific topics in physics.
- Khan Academy – GREAT video reviews of specific topics in physics.
- The Physics Classroom – has great tutorials, interactives, plus shockwave and multimedia studios, and topic reviews
- PhET Interactive Labs…University of Colorado – GREAT animations on various topics
- Bozeman Chemistry – GREAT video reviews of specific topics in chemistry.
- Khan Academy – GREAT video reviews of specific topics in chemistry.
- ChemThink – various tutorials and virtual labs
- Chem1 Concept Builder – numerous links to tutorials, virtual labs, quizzes, etc.